"Not all who wander are lost."

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

PARK CITY.... or BUST!!

Ok, Ladies.... Finally I have the tickets for Park City booked! Whew, it took about 2 hours of figuring it all out, but I was able to book INCREDIBLE deals for round trip travel... $186 total including fees and taxes. Here's how I did it: 1. Watched fares on Hotwire for about 2 months (usually they drop around the Holidays but get snapped up quickly) 2. You have to be ready to buy at the "drop of a hat" (once you start buying on Hotwire, you never know when they will run out of tickets, and we had to buy in 3 rounds) 3. Be prepared to have a layover if necessary. (Layovers suck but saved us $150 PER TICKET!!)

Next task is to book the rental car.... that will have to wait till I get another GREAT deal sent to me.... WE NEED AN SUV.

No comments: