"Not all who wander are lost."

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ok, so we have decided our next trip!!! Park City, Utah here we come! I can't believe we are headed to the Sundance Film Festival. A dream come true!!!

Now the work begins -- taking our wish lists and making them come true in the most affordable way! Nothing like a challenge. I know we want sking, art exhibits, movies, great food, and of course shopping! Let the hunt begin!

I think I will start with skiing! Mission -- to find a way to ski for the least amount of money -- remember biggest bang for your buck! I'll let you know what I find. Send any ideas, suggestions or bargains that you know about -- I'm always on the lookout and always appreciative for any help :)

Leslie

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Yeah!!! First great idea found! We can reserve our skis and snowboards now and pay up to 2 days before arriving! It will be great to make sure we have everything we need before we get there! Found a place: www.resortquestskiandsport.com