"Not all who wander are lost."

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Home

Well, I got home Wednesday around 1am and am finally able to blog. I missed finishing the trip with the belles, but I had a Sweet Sixteen party to throw for my first born. I am not a big movie buff, but I loved everything we did! Doug and I were the last ones to arrive in Salt Lake. We had a nice 4 hour layover in Dallas and arrived in Salt Lake in a blizzard! Well, compared to what we get in Georgia it was!! After we got our mac daddy black all wheel drive Suburban, we headed out to meet the rest of the gang. Thanks Shannon for getting our dinner! First stop was getting the guys their ski gear for the weekend of fun! The belles left them to their own, and we set out to get to the condo before the pass ticket place closed. We had a great one bedroom condo with 2 beds and one murphy bed and one couch. Thank you Angela! I hope your neck feels better.
The guys went night skiing and we went and got tickets for some of the movies. Saturday was so much fun! I have never skied and all the belles signed up for the Never Beginner Ski class! I love to learn new things and test my athletic abilities. I went thinking I would not like to ski, but ended up almost loving it!! I will definitely do it again!! We had so much fun and I was the only one to fall 3 times! So much for my athletic abilities! Sunday Doug and I went snow tubing, but at the wrong place! It was not one I recommend, but one we got laughs out of. While I was there, I noticed the air was so crisp! You could not help but love to walk and observe all the different scenes. What a wonderful trip and the next one we take I will be there until the end!

No comments: