"Not all who wander are lost."

Saturday, January 16, 2010

SO, here's what I think is the best deal for the guys with the whole skiing thing..... We should book in advance and get the 20% off of gear for them and ourselves (guys fri-sunday) and us just sat.... skiis are only $9.80 for the beginner ones! Then the guys should get the 2 out of 7 day pass for Park City Resorts at the Salt Lake Valley location of Ski N' See.... ( we will have to map quest that ) and stop there on the way up from the airport. The price goes down from $170 to $118!!! (and that's for 2 day lift tickets, which is all they need anyways if they ski for free on Friday.) I am still looking for info on the ski classes we should all get in. I am planning on getting settled on Friday and picking up my pass and tickets and then walking around a bit.... no night skiing for me on Friday... too scary!
http://www.skinsee.com/tickets.html

1 comment:

Elyse said...

I agree. I will be hitting the BEGINNER ski classes and bunny slopes! Friday I'm with you, checking out the place.