"Not all who wander are lost."

Monday, January 18, 2010


So...I am FINALLY putting my thoughts down for all to enjoy! I am new to the blogging thing but everyone who knows me knows that I LOVE to talk...so I truly feel that once I start blogging about my wonderful BELLE moments, I will have tons to say!

I can hardly believe that SUNDANCE 2010 is literally right around the corner. I am so excited to finally venture to that part of the country and see REAL snow! Being a true Southern Belle, we don't see alot of the powdery stuff around here...and so I know skiing will be amazing on slopes where it snows all the time!

I am looking forward to trying the slopes out...I may be on the bunny slopes the entire time but I cannot go all the way out there and not do it! I have to at least try and say that I did! I definitely think I will at least "look" like I know what I am doing and I must look fashionable on the slopes!

The hardest part for me right now is the packing! As the Belles know, I am NOT a light packer!

I really stink at the whole packing for an airplane trip! For our Vegas trip I brought TWO...yes TWO suitcases...both checked in...and had no idea you had to pay for your luggage now! Then I find out not only did I have to pay to fly it out there but I had to pay it AGAIN to get it back home! My problem in the packing is that I truly am an accessory and shoe person. So for this trip...and I am putting this in writing...I, Angela, promise to NOT bring dozens of necklaces, rings and earrings on this adventure! That's right folks...I said it and I mean it! I am also not bringing tons of shoes. Two...maybe three at the most...all boots of course. I am trying and I am ONLY checking in one bag. I can think of many other uses of my money than paying for a suitcase to fly!

Speaking of boots, I found a great deal on the snow boots I ordered. I have been looking online for weeks to find the right one I wanted. I seriously love the two pairs of Uggs I already own, so I thought I might look into some snow boot type Uggs. After checking on their website I find the pair I wanted...but really didn't want to spend that much money on them. After doing some research online I found a website...cozyboots.com...which sells Uggs. Low and behold they had THE pair I wanted...in the color I wanted and they had three sizes left...one of which was MY size! Even better, they were fifty dollars less..with free shipping and no sales tax. Uggs are very rarely discounted or put on sale so this just made my day! But beware....there are SO many websites that say they sell Uggs and they are actually selling fakes. Make sure you get them from a site that is an authorized dealer of the Australian boots! On Uggs official website I actually went to the page that listed all their online authorized dealers and cozyboots was one of them. I love finding a great shopping deal...and I never try to pay full price for anything. Always take advantage of free shipping too! It is awesome! I can't wait to be sporting them in Park City!

No comments: