"Not all who wander are lost."

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I am not lost , just crazy busy......

As all of us know, the summer is BUSY!!!!! I haven't posted anything for a long time and I have had some wonderful experiences. This has been an unbelievable year of travel for me. When I was in college I just knew I was going to be this great business women and travel the world! I explained some of this in my bio earlier. Well plans change and my career was and still is raising a family with some side jobs (the wellness and fitness director of the YMCA, church callings, etc..) But little did I realize how fast the time would go by. I still can not believe I have a 16 year old, 14 year old and an 11 year old almost 12!

This year started off with an amazing trip to Park City, Utah for the Sundance Festival. In March, my husband and I took our 16 year old Megan to New York City!! One of my oldest and dearest friends who is like a sister to me and who has been to New York hundreds of times, took off work and was our tour guide! Then this same friend, Jill, just moved to San Fransico 2 weeks ago. Megan, the 16 year old, drove from Washington, D.C. with Jill to San Fransico! I flew out 2 weeks ago and stayed 5 days and got to see some of CA!! Now, it wasn't with the belles, but being a part of the belles has given me this great desire to see the world and experience new things. I feel that part of being a belle is to share. Be it with your daughter, husband or friend. The belles want all to take time for themselves and hopefully take the time to enrich their lives.

More to come on what I saw and did.

No comments: